Friday, March 11, 2011

In need of Spring!!!

The cookie baking has dwindled over the last month as much of my attention is now on this:


But after seeing all of  Sugarbelle's amazing cookies, I couldn't help myself.  I HAD to make some of these!   Of course wanting Spring to arrive sooner than later helped a little too!



I also loved the Springy colors of these...another idea from Callye's blog.  And I thought they made a perfect little thank-you gift to someone very dear to our family:)


I'll be back soon with some sweet First Birthday cookies:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to come over and see him again soon! He's so sweet and adorable! These cookies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute(that includes the baby)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very cute! I like the bee cookies ;) How are things? I have been using the same cookie recipe you referred me to (cookie crazie one) and love it! Hope all is well with your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable baby and some very sweet cookies. Enjoy your little blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! First the baby, then your cookies.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cookies are gorgeous, and that little sugar lump is just precious!

    ReplyDelete