Monday, July 12, 2010

Some fun

Had a few "baker's nightmares" this weekend....some droppage of already packaged...completed...worked on for hours cookies.....had to remake starting at the dough stage.  UGGGGHHHH.... I was one unhappy camper.   After remaking that batch of cookies... I had some left over frosting....so I just had some fun with the colors.

First...some sailboats....

Next.... a few rocket ships....



And last but not least....some lady bugs...  (of a different breed)... I decided to go against the grain and make white spotty dotties instead of the traditional black....

They just look happy, don't they?



But my most favorite little lady????

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Wow! Now I'm hungry...good thing I have some cookies I can snack on right now..it's about that time. :)

    ReplyDelete