Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mr. EB

Mr. EB will arrive at our house in just a few short days... so I figured it was time for some "Eastery" cookies to make their appearance around here.

These little guys went with my little middle man earlier this week for his preschool Easter party.


Thank you Callye... for the idea behind these!!  They were really fun to make!


And these little ones just hatched....and are still looking for homes.



Hopefully I will be back to post a few more before Easter!

6 comments:

  1. The bunnies are really cute but those little chicks are just adorable. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I saw your cookies yesterday, I couldn't resist and made some chicks myself:) Thanks for the adorable idea! Mine are not nearly as perfect, but I like them anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sue.... weren't those chicks fun to make? I can't wait to see yours...I bet they are darling!! I just read your cupcake recipe with lemon curd....oh my.....those look soooo good.... Thanks for sharing the recipe... I am definitely going to try it!!!!

      Delete
    2. The chickie cookies are on the blog now:) Thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete
    3. Oh yours are adorable!!!! Isn't the wet on wet technique fun and easy?? I always loved seeing it on Callye's and Bridget's!!! I saw this idea for a chick cookie somewhere else....but never wrote it down....so...someone out there in cookie land probably deserves more credit than me for the original idea...:) They are perfect for Easter basket goodies;) Happy Easter!!!

      Delete