Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorite Requests

I pretty much love ALL kinds of cookies for all kinds of occasions...but I must admit...the requests I get for baby cookies are probably what I look forward to most.  Who doesn't love those tiny little onesies, cute little prams, and chubby little bears that go along with babies?  


These onesies were a very simple baby design that I found here.  If you have not seen Katie's work....you'd better be sitting down the first time you check out her blog.... simply beautiful. simply precise. simply perfect.


I loved the baby pastel colors of these cookies....but still need some work on the teddy bear on the onesie....had a few little pit hole issues....still trying to resolve!


Thanks, Katie, for sharing your tremendous talent.

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies are adorable and thanks for linking up Katie's blog. What a talent both of you are.

    ReplyDelete