Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Boy Couples Shower

When I had the opportunity to make cookies for a baby shower... I immediately ran to my "cookie idea file" to search for a square of wrapping paper I had saved from a baby gift I had received for my SW.  


The paper was so simple, but so darling...that when I first saw it... I knew I had to make a cookie out of it!


The wrapping paper had an orange background and tiny white polka dot elephants.  I took the idea and ran with it, making little and big elephants and adding some umbrellas and binkies.


And because it was a couples shower for a baby BOY.... I thought these colors would be perfect!


Hope the shower guests had as much fun eating the cookies as I had making them:)

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I love, love, love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and the umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies were a hit, as usual! They taste as wonderful as they look! Thanks Lia! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are precious, such wonderful colors and I love the design on these!

    ReplyDelete