Sunday, February 6, 2011

A new kind of sweet...

So I am a "sweetaholic"....love all things sweet.
Chocolate chip cookies are probably at the top of the list....
Followed by warm fudgy brownies accompanied with a scoop of vanilla Haagen Daz.
And of course in addition to eating these things... I love to bake them!
I could spend hours in my kitchen....rolling out cookie dough....
Decorating cookies with an assortment of frosting colors....
Kneading dough for cinnamon rolls....
Making S's favorite mini cinnamon muffins
When the kids are in bed...my kitchen is where you will normally find me.

I love all things sweet.  But today I get to introduce you to a new kind of sweet.
It's not something you eat....It's not even something I can make in my kitchen....
But it is definitely something made for me.

A few days ago we were blessed with this....

 Meet Mr. S



So, as you can see.... it looks like I will be doing a little less baking in the next few months and a little more baby duty.  Can't wait for this little guy to meet his big sister and big brother!

8 comments:

  1. Love him already! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Congrats!!! That is such wonderful news! If you are too busy to make cookies for Lucy's birthday I TOTALLY understand! Just keep me posted! Enjoy this wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on receiving such a sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amalia, Brett, Sophia, and Joseph! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to hear more about Mr. S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! He is beautiful! Congratulations Amalia. I'm sure his brother and sister are going to be a big help to you and are going to love Mr. S all to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how THRILLED we are for you! He will always hold a special place in our hearts too! Love his name and can't wait for him and D to be fast friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful news! Love to all of you!

    Aunt Sandy and Uncle Russ

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you should take a bake from baking with this love in your life right now. A very beautiful baby....this child couldn't have been brought into a more loving and wonderful family. This is by far the most wonderful thing tha has happened to someone I know in quite some time. I'm just thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete