Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WHOOOO is ready for fall?



After many orders for baby showers and birthdays...finally some time for fun Fall cookies.  I got my inspiration for these cute little owls from this amazing woman.  I had seen some owls on her site a while back and loved her detail.  She is super talented at icing cookies...and I am so grateful for her words of wisdom and always helpful advice!!!!

And I know Halloween is still quite a ways away....but I have little munchkins at home who are already chatting about costumes and trick-or-treating plans...so I figured I'd better get on the ball with some spooky cookies....and for these I used a chocolate sugar cookie dough....Miss S....loved the dough...mmmm....and I had a hard time keeping her little fingers out of it when I was rolling these out:)  These cute spider webs I copied from my other cookie baking hero.  She comes up with the cutest cookie ideas ever!!! Thanks for sharing these Bridget!




So..ok...these last few are not Fallish...but some recent ones I have done....I LOVE the colors....and got the cherry idea from yet another DEAR blogging friend.  Be sure to check out her amazingly creative Halloween ideas.  Wow...not sure how this incredible woman does all that she does...  But I do know... what she does with cakes and cookies is truly an art!!!



Finally the little wagons...I thought they would be the perfect treat for toddler boys....I know my little guy loves his red wagon...even though it is twice his size!


So.....that's all for now...but some fun orders to come.  It has been a wild week for me (and it is only Tuesday)....So for now...I'm just going to count all of my blessings...and call it a good nite!!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your cookies are so pretty! You're very, very talented. I love the cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially obsessed. I showed one of my Gybmoree Play moms your blog today. Her son is turning 1 in December and she is dying to get some cookies from you. Angela is supposed to send me your info. You can send it to me at sarah.e.hanna@gmail.com. Seriously, pencil me in on February 27th, 2011 for Lucy's 1st!! :) I also told Angela I would like to be your assistant, but I'm not very good at baking :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! First time to your blog. I love it and everything you make and decorate. Just subscribed and wondering why the heck I never found you earlier!

    Thanks so much for visiting my site as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You really have to get on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked ALL of those designs girl... gave each one a unique spin and made it yours! Well done!

    Blessings-
    AManda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amalia! I love the owls, so funny, I picked up an owl cutter a couple of weeks ago with plans to send my girlfriend cookies for her birthday. I am inspired even more now after looking at yours! So cute, I love them! Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my recent posts, I love the encouragement! As for the baby faces...luck! I basically poke a toothpick on each side of the cookie where I want the width of the baby face to fall within and then cross my fingers and hope that my hand stays steady to make an oval. haha. As for your other question...I am an anesthesiologist for my day job (and often my night job, hehe!) I wish I had more time to bake less time to work! But I guess we all do! Well my dear, have a great night and keep up the cute decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cookies are amazing. I couldn't decide which one I liked best, they're all so pretty. You've definitely got a talent.

    ReplyDelete