Sunday, August 22, 2010

Soar to Four!

We were so thrilled to get to celebrate with an old friend of mine this past weekend!  Her cute as a button little boy turned FOUR!  His mama is my baking friend....we chat about royal icing, sugar cookie recipes, baking soda amounts, etc!!!!!  She made some ADORABLE fire themed cookies for his party....(oops.... we ate them before I could take a picture of them!) and an awesome fire truck cake!  I know this little guy gets lots of fun cookies from his amazing mama, but I wanted to bring cookies for his special day too.  I wasn't sure what kind to make...and then I thought of my little guy...and how much he loves trucks and cars and AIRPLANES!!!! (Well...he loves playing with them at least...flying in them..hmmm..not so much!!)

So here's what we came up with...



Hope you had a great day!!!

3 comments: